Warning to Pro-life Voters
Tier 4 - Personhood Never
A RINO TODAY: A RINO is a Republican in name only. A few years back, it was the liberal Republican who was a RINO. Today, it's the conservative Republican who is the RINO. How so? Because the Republican Party leadership is so liberal, the party has really changed to where it is the principled conservative and the principled candidates who are not especially welcomed among the party elite and who are opposed by most of the big money in the party. Thus, for example, since the party is so liberal, it is the Christian pro-lifers who are the RINOs, Republican in name only, because they stick out in the party like a sore thumb. Quick, can you name three differences between Bill Clinton and Mitt Romney? Well:
- Gay Marriage: Clinton never legalized homosexual marriage. Romney did.
- Tax-funded Abortion: Clinton never authorized tax-funded abortion on demand. Romney did.
- Hospitals and Abortion Pills: Clinton never forced hospitals to administer the abortion pill: Romney did.
So, the Republican party has been co-opted by tax-and-spend, big government, health-care reforming, individual-mandate supporting, liberals like Mitt Romney and the big money elites, virtually all of whom are hostile toward "social conservatives," i.e., people who live as though God exists.
A TRADITIONAL RINO: While what it means to be a RINO is changing as Republican party leaders advocate increasingly secular, socialist, and sexually immoral policies (awfully similar to the fundamental policies of Hillary, Hollywood, and the Homosexuals), this page on Pro-life Profiles is dedicated to liberal Republicans (like Giuliani, Trump, and Romney). These are the kinds of politicians who traditionally would be considered Republican in name only. Regarding conservative voters, when it comes to child killing, one would think that Christian, "conservative," and pro-life voters would be especially principled. After all, if a politician will compromise on the dismemberment of innocent children, what will he not compromise on? Many ignore Jesus' warning about wolves in sheep's clothing. Of course. But far worse, many "pro-life" leaders actually help to dress up the wolf in sheep's clothing, and then urge the sheep to stray from the Shepherd and follow the wolf. So astute observers have long watched the moral relativism of "conservative" politics leak out of realm of government and undermine the morality of our churches and families.
The following "conservative" politicians are frauds and by their own actions they are obviously not pro-life. And they should not even appear in a listing of "Pro-life Profiles" except that undoubtedly some in the pro-life industry can be counted on to deceive the sheep and urge support for such child killers.
Donald Trump: From PollInsider.com1: Donald Trump Then from his 2000 book: "I support a woman’s right to choose, but I am uncomfortable with the procedures. When Tim Russert asked me on Meet the Press if I would ban partial-birth abortion, my pro-choice instincts led me to say no. After the show, I consulted two doctors I respect and, upon learning more about this procedure, I have concluded that I would support a ban." Trump in 2009 considering a presidential run: "I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors." Donald Trump in in 2011: "As you know, I’m pro-life… I’m forming an opinion, I’m forming a very strong opinion but I’ll let you know in about three or four weeks..." Then from LifeSiteNews.com: "I'm pro-life, but I changed my view a number of years ago," Trump told the Christian Broadcasting Network's David Brody" in early April. But as Kathleen Gilbert points out, Donald Trump has been donating to aggressively pro-abortion candidates including Hillary Clinton in 2007, and the most pro-abortion of the Republican presidential contenders in 2008, Rudy Giuliani, and in 2010 he even gave $50,000 to boost the political career of "another 100% pro-abortion rated politician," Barack Obama's former chief of staff, Chicago's Rahm Emanuel. Since he advocates killing children, it is no surprise that Donald Trump would lie to gain additional power.
Chris Christie: His deceptive campaign rhetoric that he is pro-life and that no life is disposable is contradicted by his position that exceptions must be made for rape, incest, and the life of the mother.2 On Jan. 24, 2015, Chris Christie said at the Iowa Freedom Summit, "I do believe that every life is an individual gift from God, that no life is disposable."3 In the same speech he pointed proudly to political victories as a "pro-life" candidate in 2009 and 2013. In 1995 he switched from being "pro-choice" (pro-abortion) to being "pro-life with exceptions," which is another way of saying "pro-abortion with exceptions."4 In June 2011 Governor Christie appeared on Piers Morgan Tonight and said, "I am pro-life, I believe in exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother. That's my position, take it or leave it."5 Christie's disregard for innocent human life was highlighted in 2014 when he nominated radical pro-abortion Lee Solomon to the New Jersey Supreme Court.6 For Christie, being pro-life means neither respecting the personhood of all human beings, nor appointing judges who will protect innocent life, nor upholding life as a God-given unalienable right.
Rudy Giuliani: Watching the primary conversions of many Republican politicians would be comical if not for the willingness of so many pro-life voters to be deceived. On Dec. 2, 1999 Giuliani stated on CNN, "I'm pro-choice. I'm pro-gay rights." And asked about whether he supports a ban on partial-birth abortion he replied, "No, I have not supported that, and I don't see my position on that changing." Giuliani is aggressively pro-abortion and of course would play that down to get votes and money from naive pro-life Republicans. But even at his most pro-abortion, as when he says that he would support even the brutally gruesome partial-birth abortion, typical of "conservative" Salem Radio talk show hosts, after Hugh Hewitt mentions that Hillary must be opposed because she would even support partial-birth abortion, Hewitt is heard in a pro-life documentary, Focus on the Strategy 2, energetically saying that regardless, he would support Giuliani for president.
Mitt Romney: By his undeniable record fully documented in his profile, Mitt Romney:
- created RomneyCare which is terribly similar to ObamaCare but even worse for it openly funds abortion
- put Planned Parenthood on the so-called "independent" board he created that offers $50 co-pay abortions
- thereby instituted tax-funded abortion on demand two years after his orchestrated "pro-life" conversion
- as late as summer 2011 continues to defend aborting tens of thousands of kids (denying their God-given right to life)
- supported destructive embryonic research after his false 2004 pro-life conversion
- put a pro-abortion Democratic judge on the bench after Romney had claimed a pro-life conversion
- fabricates a claim that a court ordered him to institute same-sex marriage, a travesty he committed did on his own
- single-handedly instituted same-sex marriage and later fabricated a claim that a court ordered him to do so
- bragged that he would continue to defend abortion "rights" after he claimed a pro-life conversion
- denies responsibility for the 10-member board that funds abortion even though his executive branch filled 7 seats
- pro-choice in '94; pro-life in '01; choice '02; pro-life '04; choice '05; life in '06; then funded abortion in '06
Pro-life Profiles predicted with the publication of this profile that even though Romney enjoyed support in 2008 from many pro-family groups, hopefully that with his recent and aggressive pro-abortion record now fully documented, he will not regain their endorsements. For if God's people lead, the leaders will follow.
- 1. PollInsider.com: Meet Donald Trump: Democrat Donor, Abortionist, Single Payer, and Taxer.
- 2. BloombergBusiness: "Christie Call to Cool Abortion Talk Follows Curbs in N.J.," July 28, 2014.
- 3. C-SPAN: "Iowa Freedom Summit, Governor Chris Christie," Jan. 24, 2015.
- 4. YouTube: "Governor Christie on Piers Morgan Tonight (3/4)," June 14, 2011.
- 5. YouTube: "Governor Christie on Piers Morgan Tonight (3/4)," June 14, 2011.
- 6. Life Site News: "Gov. Christie backs anti-family judges for NJ Supreme Court weeks ahead of major pro-family speech," June 4, 2014.
Many pro-life voters want to be lied to because they desperately want to root for someone who they say has a chance of winning. This process is quickly eroding whatever moral foundation that once existed in the Republican Party. Today, "pro-life" and "conservative" Republicans defend blatantly godless and immoral politicians who they would have seen as destroyers of America just a few short years ago. Predictable, if the only standard is beating the other guy, then eventually, you turn into the other guy. Don't let yourself be a part of this destruction of America and of the Republican Party. Stand for God's principles, and then you will not be part of the downfall of a nation, but you will be more than a conqueror and together, we will win!