Concerned Women for America
Tier 3 - Personhood Later
Concerned Women for America promotes politicians who actively support the killing of millions of unborn children and CWA undermines the nationwide personhood movement which fights for the government to uphold the child's God-given right to life.
- CWA Promotes Politicians Who Kill Millions of Kids: CEO Penny Nance, her predecessor Wendy Wright, and Concerned Women for America portray officials positively even though by those politicians own policies they have approved of killing millions of children, boys and girls who were made in God's image and likeness (Genesis 1:26). King David unjustly killed "only" one person, and it turned out that single person mattered a lot to God. CWA doesn't seem to care enough about politicians to warn them, as the New Testament says that, "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:31). Intentionally killing "only" one child is an eternally horrific crime. But the widespread belief that politicians like John McCain and George W. Bush oppose 99% of all abortions is disproved by the number of children they have actually approved of killing:
|CWA-Approved Politicians||CWA Leaders' Casualty Count
(not including children killed by laws and court opinions opposed by these politicians)
|John McCain||CWA favorite who supported killing 15,469,147 children while in the Senate by his own policies and approval|
|George W. Bush||CWA favorite who supported killing 3,340,600 children while President by his own policies and approval|
- CWA Did Not Warn Christians of the Pro-Abortion Policies of John McCain: By his own currently held policies, since 1987 when he took his Senate seat, John McCain has supported killing, by abortifacients and surgical abortion, 15,469,147 unborn children. 1 Not counting those he would save who were aborted under laws and court opinions that John McCain disagrees with, but only counting those whom he affirmatively fights for the right to kill, and those he refuses to make any effort to protect by law, the total number of actual young boys and girls in America whom Senator John McCain supported killing is more than 15 million. CWA did not fulfill its duty to inform Christians of the many pro-abortion policies of John McCain including that: he rejected human life amendments throughout his career; has given hundreds of millions of tax dollars to abortionists; funds research that kills the tiniest boys and girls; promises to appoint pro-choice judges; rejects the right to life of the unborn; funds surgical abortion; would kill an innocent unborn baby for the crime of his father; does not support repeal of Roe v. Wade saying it would force women into "illegal" and dangerous abortions; would leave it up to his daughter to decide whether or not to kill his grandchild (that's called pro-choice); and he is admittedly pro-choice state by state. CWA's misled Christians with articles like, "McCain Plays to his Strengths" 2 3 and thus aided the cover-up of John McCain's tragic pro-abortion record and death toll.
- CWA Did Not Warn Christians of the Pro-Abortion Policies of George W. Bush: CWA did not educate Christians about president Bush's repeated campaign promise that he would ignore abortion when nominating Supreme Court Justices. Instead, CWA claimed that Bush's position on abortion shines, "like the sun."4 4. 4 Yet by his own policies, while President, George W. Bush supported killing, by abortifacients and surgical abortion, 3,340,600 unborn children.5 5. 5 Not counting those whom Bush would save who were aborted under laws and court opinions that he disagrees with, but only counting those whom he affirmatively fights for the right to kill, and those he refuses to make any effort to protect by law, the total number of actual young boys and girls in America whom George W. Bush supported killing is more than three million children. Further, CWA did not fulfill their duty to inform Christians of the many pro-abortion policies of George W. Bush6 6. 6 including that his judges voted to starve to death Terri Schiavo; that he and his two pro-life predecessors nominated a majority of the federal judiciary which is overwhelmingly pro-choice; that although a consummate compromiser he refused to support South Dakota's 2006 abortion ban; that he kept his promise to not oppose RU-486, the chemical weapon designed to kill unborn children; that he was the first president to actually fund embryonic stem cell research; that he believes not every child should be protected by love and by law; that he supports the very position that started the abortion holocaust, that children of rapists can be killed; that he wanted to nominate pro-abortion Alberto Gonzales to the Supreme Court; that he hurt the Republican party by permitting only pro-abortion prime time convention speakers in 2004; and that he gave hundreds of millions of dollars more to Planned Parenthood than even Bill Clinton ever did. CWA helped cover-up this horrific George W. Bush abortion legacy.
- CWA Has Not Warned Sarah Palin About her Pro-Abortion Actions: In 2009 Sarah Palin appointed pro-abortion Planned Parenthood board member Morgan Christen to the Alaska Supreme Court and praised the "wisdom and character" of Judge Christen who will be "an outstanding Supreme Court justice." CWA has not informed Christians about Sarah Palin's shocking abortion record 7 including that she indicates that chemical abortifacients that kill the youngest children should be legal; that she distinguishes between her "personal" and public pro-life views (personally pro-life means officially pro-choice) in that she never actually calls for abortion to be made illegal; that she indicates support for public funding to kill some unborn children; that she whitewashes other candidates misleading millions to believe that pro-choice politicians are pro-life; that she allows her name to be used in ads promoting grisly government-funded embryonic stem cell research; that she undermines the God-given right to life by promoting evolution while officially opposing creation; that she harms personhood by holding that "equal protection" should not apply to unborn children; that she has never announced support for any state's personhood amendment nor the Federal Human Personhood Amendment; and that she actually opposes personhood by claiming that the majority can decide to legalize the killing of children. When CWA writes glowingly 8 of Sarah Palin, while misrepresenting her to their supporters, CWA is not meeting its obligation to be truthful to the public and to the Body of Christ. Wendy Wright is also acting carelessly toward Sarah Palin as a human being, as though she does not care about Palin's integrity and her standing before God.
A Romney "Bribe Perverts the Way of Justice": Inside Wendy Wright's executive office sits a chair given to CWA by the man who single-handedly imposed homosexual marriage on the state of Massachusetts and authorized elective tax-funded abortion through massive government health care "reform." By these two egregious acts, Mitt Romney has done more to destroy the family and the innocent child than has Hillary Clinton. Yet CWA accepted and proudly displays a gift chair from Mitt Romney with a plaque bearing his name. Scripture warns that "a bribe... pervert[s] the ways of justice" (Proverbs 17:23). Gregg Jackson, author of the best-selling "Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies," talk show host and repeated host of CPAC's presidential sessions, says that as he was leaving their meeting, Wendy Wright told him that he had been sitting in the chair Romney had given to CWA. 9 10 The Bible warns against partiality, "because for a piece of bread [let alone an expensive gift] a man will transgress" (Prov. 28:21), and "The king establishes the land by justice, but he who receives bribes overthrows it" and while oppression destroys a wise man's reason, "a bribe debases the heart" Eccl. 7:7 and as the prophet Isaiah warns, "Everyone loves bribes... they do not defend the fatherless..." Isa. 1:23. Governor Romney with all his money and history of buying either silence or outright endorsements 11 from Christian leaders is merely following in the footsteps of Roman Governor Felix for whom bribery was routine (Acts. 24:26).
- CWA Still Doesn't Admit What Many Conservative Hosts Know: This Ann Coulter Hang-Ups video by conservative talk show hosts across the country makes it so clear that CWA is being grossly negligent in its responsibility to the Christian community and to the unborn child. Consider this smash hit Ann Coulter YouTube video about Mitt Romney:
- CWA Did Not Tell Christians About the Pro-Abortion Rulings of Samuel Alito: by his own rulings, footnoted here, as a federal judge: Samuel Alito forced partial-birth abortion back onto the state of New Jersey after their legislature banned the brutal procedure; 12 Alito ordered taxpayers to pay $500,000 to Planned Parenthood's attorneys; 13 Alito voted to keep it easy to get a tax-funded abortion by claiming rape, even when no crime had been reported to police; 14 and Alito voted in principle against parents bringing a medical malpractice lawsuit for the wrongful death of an unborn child. 15 CWA did not even alert their supporters to Alito's judicial role in China's one-child policy which cruelly outlaws even brothers and sisters and is implemented by the most monstrous crime in the world today: forced abortion. Imagine the horror of government workers taking a pregnant mom by force and killing her baby inside of her own womb. Samuel Alito even helped the brutal regime that forces abortions on unwilling moms and dads by ordering a father to return to China, very possibly to face further persecution, from the very government that killed his eight-month old preborn child. 16
Pruning the Abortion Weed Just Strengthens its Root: Claims that abortion regulations have reduced abortions are based on a misuse of statistics in flawed Heritage Foundation studies. 17 Thirty years of evidence also shows that the regulation strategy has failed to move the federal judiciary, which is mostly Republican and overwhelmingly pro-choice, toward the right-to-life position. Every law that regulates the killing of unborn children including waiting periods, offers of anesthesia, and informed consent, etc., backfires for many practical and moral reasons. The "exceptions" and "regulations" that CWA promotes in the name of political pragmatism kill millions of children. CWA needs to turn away from being child-killing regulators and start advocating for the God-given right to life of the unborn, for despite intentions, such regulations: 18
- make abortion seem more acceptable to the public and politicians, and so they
- merely prune the abortion weed and strengthen its root, 19 while even
- on the surface such regulations undermine the very concept of the right to life, and
- call upon our own judges to uphold laws that regulate killing the innocent, and thus
- turn conservative judges increasingly against the personhood of the unborn, and
- help elect pro-aborts 20 21 who support regulations to deceive pro-life voters, and they
- are just variations on Roe v. Wade which itself regulated abortion, and these laws
- could easily authorize a hundred million abortions after Roe is overturned, for they
- will keep abortion 'legal' if abortion is wickedly 'returned to the states,' for they
- reduce the God-given right to life to a second-tier negotiable matter, and they
- confuse many on our own side into defending various 'exceptions' as good, as they
- violate God's enduring command, Do not murder by re-authorizing abortion, so they
- "do evil that good may come," ignoring the scriptural warning at Romans 3:8, and
- are like the PBA ban which Dr. Dobson said, "does not save a single human life," and
- can never ever end the murder of unborn children because they
- end with the meaning, "and then you can kill the baby."
- CWA Praised the Supreme Court's Brutally Wicked PBA Ruling: Reading the actual Gonzales v. Carhart Supreme Court opinion 22
is sickening in the way that it is sickening to read Dr. Mengele's 23
handwritten notes. In addition to explaining legal ways to continue performing partial-birth abortions, the PBA opinion celebrated by Wendy Wright describes methods of "legally" killing the same late-term baby including:
- PBA Ruling: the abortionist can pull "a 'substantial portion' of a still living fetus, say, an arm or leg, into the vagina prior to the death of the fetus." p. 21
- PBA Ruling: "the removal of a small portion [such as "say, an arm or leg"] of the fetus is not prohibited. p. 22
- PBA Ruling: "The fatal overt act must occur after delivery to an anatomical landmark [the belly button]" p. 23
While some are unwilling to look at the ruling itself, increasingly, Christian leaders are condemning the entire PBA ban effort, and others are at least admitting some tragic results of the Gonzales v. Carhart opinion:
- Former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore publicly apologized for his initial celebration of the U.S. Supreme Court's PBA ruling. 24
- Wendy Wright said the PBA ruling, "will begin to restore the humanity of unborn children in the eyes of the law." 25
- Ambassador Alan Keyes signed a full-page open letter to Dr. Dobson describing the court's PBA opinion as a "brutally wicked ruling."
- After the open letter, Focus on the Family wrote, "Ending partial-birth abortion... does not save a single human life." -Dr. James Dobson
- At the Forty Years in the Wilderness event, 26 Dr. Alan Keyes said about the PBA Gonzales v. Carhart opinion:
The Supreme Court's ruling on the PBA "ban" actually permits a textbook partial-birth abortion if the mother is "over dilated," and otherwise it calls only for a four-inch variation with the baby delivered to the navel, rather than all the way to the neck, after which the abortionist can then kill him. 22 27 The justices also list other ways the abortionist can kill the same late-term child and they suggest that these other methods may indeed be more violent (and thus more painful to the fetus) 28 than PBA itself, but they justify this additional pain to the "fetus" in that the ban improves the public perception of the abortion industry. 29
- Give the Fetus Anesthesia, And Then You Can Kill The Baby: CWA supports Fetal Pain legislation 30 even though giving pain killers to the fetus would actually encourage some mothers to go ahead and get an abortion by convincing them that their baby will not feel pain. And worse, the Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act, which Wendy Wright supports, effectively ends with: "and then you can kill the baby." The Rocky Mountain News reported 31 on Denver radio 32 between American Right To Life and a Nat'l RTL board member on fetal pain. ARTL readily admitted that such a bill of course might convince some mothers to not abort their children (as they consider the fact that babies feel pain), whereas the Wyoming board member of National RTL refused to similarly admit the downside, that offering anesthesia to the fetus might also soothe the conscience of many other women who then decide to go ahead and abort their children, since now, their baby won't suffer. Further, because the bill endorsed by CWA only addresses killing babies who are 20 weeks and older, it makes an enormous concession to materialists by falsely 33 implying that a baby cannot feel pain until the second trimester. Of course CWA would never have supported a National Socialist law that stated a Jewish child could be killed only after first being offered anesthesia. Thus their legislative strategy is evidence that abortion so permeates society that even Christian leaders have a hard time remembering that we are talking about killing children.
- Get Parental Involvement, And Then You Can Kill The Baby: Wendy Wright supports 34 these counterproductive child-killing regulations which, regardless of good intentions, declare that if the parents are notified, or consent, to kill their grandchild, then the abortionist can kill their daughter's child. This regulation terribly backfires. Crimes and sins (not all sins are crimes, but all true crimes are sins) become more egregious, not less, the more deliberate they are and the greater the number of people who conspire. This effect intensifies with the magnitude of the crime. Affirming that an abortionist may dismember a baby because the family has agreed to it is not a godly strategy that a Christian organization should pursue. Secular nonprofit organizations show a similar lack of wisdom that produces unintended consequences as when Mothers Against Drunk Driving further entrench and even institutionalize public drunkenness and youth binge drinking by their misguided designated driver program. "If you college kids plan on getting drunk tonight... make sure you have a designated driver." Similarly the Motion Picture Association of America further erodes morals with their "R" rating which itself works better than most advertisements by creating desire in boys to see R-rated movies, and worse, the MPAA's requirement that a 14-year-old girl watch R-rated sex scenes only if her dad watches with her, is far, far worse for her than if she watched it alone. Abortion regulations likewise confuse what should always be addressed by Christians as a black and white issue: the murder of a child. "In fact," CWA admitted in an especially candid moment, 35 "it might be said that [our pro-life] statute, at least tacitly, assumed a 'right' to abortion and [only regulates] minor girls could exercise that 'right.'" In fact. Yes. Finally, with parental consent laws, the "judicial bypass" clause which the U.S. Supreme Court "requires" 36 37 and which CWA therefore supports, 38 is cruel to even "conservative" judges who are then looked upon to authorize the killing of specific individual children, as CWA's favorite Priscilla Owen did when as a Texas Supreme Court Justice this "pro-life" woman voted to kill Baby Ten, child of Jane Doe 10. 39 What has CWA learned from history? Judge Franz Schlegelberger, highest ranking German official tried at the Nuremberg "Justice Trial" offered the defense that he hoped to minimize the mass murder of Jews, and that he was merely following the process when he ordered the execution 40 of the Jewish man Markus Luftgas for hoarding eggs. 41 How far America has fallen since then, for only a few decades ago not only our secular judges, and the public, but even Hollywood, knew right from wrong, that a judge who orders the killing of an innocent person commits a grave injustice. Consider this brief clip with Burt Lancaster as the German and Spencer Tracy as the American judge in Hollywood's Judgment at Nuremberg:
- CWA Behaves toward Priscilla Owen as though She has No Eternal Soul: They present in a positive light that Own signed the execution order for Baby Ten, which they call "the mark of a restrained... judge". 42 The media reported that Justice Owen only voted once to abort a child, but CWA's research proved otherwise. In a textbook case of calling evil good, and good evil (Isaiah 5:20), CWA actually brags that the media is "simply wrong that this was the only case in which Justice Owen voted to facilitate bypass (i.e., to kill the child)," for she "faciliate[d] bypass in three cases"! Great. She didn't kill one child, as the media claimed. She's better than that. She killed three. She's not an extremist, for like Schlegelberger, she'll follow the rules even when she finds them distasteful. Luftgas had hoarded eggs? What judicial hubris. And Priscilla Owen likewise, will have no justification before God on judgment day for killing Baby Ten. Warn her Wendy. Promoting child killing regulations is destroying the morality of the Body of Christ and making it difficult for Christian leaders even to think in terms of right and wrong.
- Show Mom an Ultrasound, And Then You Can Kill The Baby: CWA supported 43 Senator Sam Brownback’s well-intentioned Ultrasound Informed Consent bill 44 which backfires, as do all abortion regulations. Activists hope that with such regulations women will decide against killing their child after seeing an ultrasound of their baby, very possibly sucking his thumb or playing with her toes, as first-trimester unborn children tend to do. But among conservative, otherwise "pro-life" judges there is a judicial crisis. 45 Thirty years of requests from CWA for these judges to uphold such child killing regulations have convinced thousands of potentially good judges that the government actually does have the right to regulate the killing of innocent children. In fact, Roe v. Wade itself, which was passed by a Republican majority on the Supreme Court, was really just another abortion regulation, as 19 states had already done to varying degrees, starting in 1966, and Roe does not even recognize any absolute right to abortion, but wrongly claims the same authority that the pro-life industry claims, the supposed right to regulate child killing. As Republican Justice Harry Blackmun wrote in Roe itself, some argue "that the woman’s right is absolute and that she is entitled to terminate her pregnancy at whatever time, in whatever way, and for whatever reason she alone chooses. With this we do not agree." Thus CWA's success in passing regulations has backfired and made it virtually impossible even for America's "conservative" judges to acknowledge the God-given right to life of the unborn.
- Mention Abortion as a Risk for Breast Cancer, And Then You Can Kill The Baby: After years of pro-life organizations publicizing the abortion/breast cancer link 46 and even meeting with the Komen Race for the Cure officials, 47 finally in 2009 the primary National Cancer Institute researcher who denied abortion as a breast cancer risk, Louise A. Brinton, co-authored a study which describes a genuine causal effect of oral contraceptives on Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC, an especially aggressive and treatment-resistant cancer) and further, the study describes significant breast cancer risk factors including "induced abortion"! 48 49 Christians must publicize this vital information, but not by relegating a baby's right to life to a second-tier negotiable matter. It would be unthinkable to advocate a National Socialist law that required a biology lesson before forcing children to inhale Zyklon B. Yet Wendy Wright advocates 50 similar laws where unborn children are the victims.
- Tell Mom about the Morning-After Pill, And Then You Can Kill The Baby: 51
Opposing this and all kinds of child killing regulations, pro-life hero Bob Dornan said on a 50,000-watt Denver radio station: "For the rest of my life, I'm indebted to [American RTL]. I got your documentary, Focus on the Strategy II. You gave me seven simple words, and I will never look at another piece of pro-life legislation without saying those words. It's a bad law if it concludes, 'and then you can kill the baby.'" Hear this 20-second comment: 52
CWA says that telling women about Plan B enables them to "make informed decisions" 53 and so CWA advocates yet another child killing regulation which again as they admitted, implies a "right" 35 to kill a child.
- Give Informed Consent, And Then You Can Kill The Baby: Child killing regulations backfire in the worst of ways, including that if Roe v. Wade is ever merely overturned, the regulations, including CWA's Informed Consent laws, will keep abortion legal. Notre Dame Law School's professor emeritus Charles Rice stated on Mark Crutcher's Life Talk TV program that, "the pro-life movement... made a tragic error... in 1980 and '81 toward seeking a states' rights solution, actually promoting exceptions, and so on. What they're then saying is that an innocent human being can be legally executed, whenever a legislature so desires... and that makes that innocent human being a non-person." Denver attorney John Archibold, founding board member of National RTL,
Americans United for Life, and of the nation's first right to life group, Colorado Right To Life, said that Dr. Rice's statement above is, "absolutely correct. Because these two venerable organizations, Nat'l RTL and AUL, on whose boards I served, because they adopted this so-called incremental strategy, which is not only immoral, but strategically wrong, I resigned from both of them." 54
"Pro-Life" Informed Consent Law: Indiana Code: Title 16: Chapter 2. Requirements for Performance of Abortion… 16-34-2-1 Required circumstances of legal abortion Sec. 1. Abortion shall in all instances be a criminal act, except when performed under the following circumstances: … the woman submitting to the abortion has filed her consent with her physician. 55 (Note: this law will keep abortion legal in Indiana if Roe is merely overturned.)
CWA has never even acknowledged to their contributors that if Roe v. Wade is ever simply overturned (with abortion immorally 56 "sent back to the states" which is CWA's strategy since they don't support the personhood movement), that Informed Consent and many of CWA's own laws 57 will keep abortion legal. Apart from the personhood movement 58 59 which CWA opposes, if Roe is simply overturned, Planned Parenthood will fight to keep CWA's laws on the books because CWA's "pro-life" regulations will become the nails that will keep open the abortion clinic doors as abortionists kill millions of babies by the re-authorization for abortion in CWA's misguided legislation (that implied "right" to abortion that CWA admitted to 60 ). Apart from the personhood movement, CWA would then have to go to the public, the media, and governing officials, and argue that they must repeal their own laws, which are keeping abortion as legal as Roe v. Wade did, for they are merely variations of Roe, which itself regulated abortion.
- Abortionists can Kill Children If they have Hospital Privileges: All regulations effectively authorize, or re-authorize, the action they regulate, as do Hospital Privileges regulations, yet CWA calls this kind of abortion regulation, "a pro-life bill.". 61
- CWA has Not Endorsed any of the 40 State Personhood Efforts: Unlike Tier 1 pro-life leaders and organizations and thousands of pro-family activists around the country, CWA has never endorsed any of the many 62 63 state-level amendment and legislative efforts to move the government to recognize the unborn child's right to life.
- CWA has Not Endorsed the Federal Personhood Amendment: Unlike Ronald Reagan who as president offered to support a federal human life amendment, CWA and Wendy Wright have not endorsed today's version of that effort: American Life League's Federal Human Personhood Amendment. 64 Reagan publicly regretted his previous pro-abortion actions. 65 CWA should exhibit the former U.S. President's willingness to acknowledge error. Pro-lifers put themselves into four tiers based upon what they advocate for: personhood now, personhood whenever, personhood later, and personhood never. If Wright and CWA want to raise their ranking from Tier 3, all they need to do is ask. 66 CWA can contact the research team at ProlifeProfiles and let them know which Tier describes their commitment to the God-given right to life of the unborn. ProlifeProfiles will take Wendy Wright at her word.
Women of America should be concerned that CWA eagerly promote politicians who have supported the killing of millions of innocent children; that CWA does not care enough about conservative officials to warn them not to support the killing of the children they call "exceptions;" that CWA's primary abortion strategy is to promote immoral child killing regulations which end with, "and then you can kill the baby;" and that CWA president Wendy Wright, CEO Penny Young Nance, and Concerned Women for America undermine the nationwide personhood movement which is fighting for the government to enforce the unborn child's God-given right to life.
- 1Use the Exceptions Calculator to count the number of abortions CWA-promoted politicians approved of
- 2cwalac.org “McCain Plays to his Strengths”
- 3cwalac.org "The High Stakes of the 3rd Presidential Debate"
- 4CWALAC.org "The Undecided: No More Beating Around the Bush"
- 5Exceptions Calculator tallies Bush abortion toll
- 7ProlifeProfiles.com's Sarah Palin report
- 8cwalac.org “Palin Changes the 2008 Election Parameters”
- 9Private correspondence
- 10Gregg Jackson blogs about the Romney chair at CWA
- 11Romney profile, Bribery
- 12Third Circuit: Planned Parenthood v NJ
- 13Third Circuit: PP v. NJ Atty. Gen.
- 14U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit: Blackwell v. Knoll
- 15Third Circuit: Alexander v. Whitman
- 16Third Circuit: Chen v. Aschcroft
- 17Study: Abortion Down, Despite Regulations
- 18Oppose Regulations Because...
- 19"Child killing regulations just prune the abortion weed, and strengthen its root." -Jason Troyer, Colorado RTL
- 20OnTheIssues: Regulations give political cover to Tom Daschle
- 21CWA report unintentionally shows that regulations give cover to pro-abortion Sen. Florence Shapiro
- 22 a b U.S. Supreme Court's Gonzales v. Carhart PBA opinion
- 23Dr. Dianne N. Irving's "Me And Mengle"
- 24Read the transcript or hear Judge Moore's broadcast apology for initially supporting the brutally wicked PBA ruling
- 25WND: "Court opens door for Roe v. Wade challenge"
- 26"Focus on the Strategy II" filmed in Colorado's Supreme Court Chambers on the 40th anniversary of that state decriminalizing child killing back in 1967
- 27ARTL's PBA Summary
- 28Colorado RTL's Gonzales v. Carhart Analysis
- 29Gonzales v. Carhart Analysis
- 30CWALAC.org "Window to the womb: Giving women the information they need to make informed decisions"
- 31Rocky Mountain News report on fetal pain debate
- 32Listen to Denver radio debate on fetal pain bill
- 33Denver radio broadcast and summary: Pain is NOT Physical
- 34CWA: "Stop Empowering Pedophiles!"
- 35 a b CWA report: does a pro-life regulation present abortion as a right?
- 36Akron v. Akron Center for Reproductive Health, 462 U.S. 416, 439-42 (1983)
- 37Bellotti v. Baird, 443 U.S. 622,643 (1979)
- 38CWA support for parental notification with judicial bypass
- 39Human Events reports Owen authorizes abortion of Baby Ten]
- 40UMKC Law School's Prof. Doug Linder's: "The Nuremberg Trials: The Justice Trial"
- 41Time Magazine, Mar. 29, 1948 "WAR CRIMES: The Bureaucrat"
- 42CWA Priscilla Owen report
- 43CWALAC.org "Window to the womb..."
- 44GovTrack.us Ultrasound Informed Consent bill
- 45Colorado RTL: Judicial Crisis
- 47RTL board members meet with Komen officials
- 48Dr. Joel Brind: NCI Researcher Admits Abortion/Breast Cancer Link!
- 49Dr. Joel Brind interview re: study admits link
- 50CWA.org "A painful choice: Abortion's link to breast cancer"
- 51Congressman Bob Dornan on the seven words: and then you can kill the baby
- 52Dornan on Denver radio
- 53CWA.org "Contraception or deception?"
- 54See Dr. Rice and John Archibold in the award-winning documentary Focus on the Strategy II
- 55Indiana Code Title 16, Section 34, Chapter 2
- 56Ron Paul profile
- 57CWA report Until Roe is Overturned
- 59Tier 1 Pro-lifers
- 60CWA report: regulations present abortion as a right
- 61CWA.org "New abortion law blocked"
- 63WorldNetDaily: Personhood movement explodes into 32 states
- 64American Life League "Federal Human Personhood Amendment"
- 65LifeNews.com article
- 66See offer on homepage