Tier 4 - Personhood Never
- For the First Monday that Donald Trump Woke Up in the White House: See the full-page Washington Times ad run by Colorado Right To Life to urge the Congress, the Supreme Court, and the new Trump administration, to learn what is right and to do what is right, by the most innocent among us. Just click to see IF THERE IS NO GOD, President Trump in the context of the full edition of the Times or for just the ad, click on this tear sheet header:
- Post-Election Prediction: Because "exceptions are a window to the soul", and because Donald Trump holds to the immoral "states have the right to kill unborn children" position (see below), and because of his repeated claims that "Planned Parenthood has done very good work for millions of women" and that abortion is "a tiny part of what they do", therefore with a heavy heart but using discernment, Pro-life Profiles can predict as of November 9, 2016 that Donald Trump will NOT fight to stop abortion and even that he will continue funding the abortion industry at record levels, as did even the George W. Bush administration. (See Grim Reminder, just below.) Further, without any contrary indications, Trump's business circle, including Lynne Patton, and his family, including his chief advisor Ivanka, are pro-abortion, just like he has been his entire life until planning to run for the Republican nomination, and just like the "Bush women" were, again, providing an additional window into reality. For even still in 2016, on NBC News Trump said, "I have many, many friends who are women who understand Planned Parenthood better than you or I will ever understand it. And they do some very good work." Regardless though, like we pray for all mankind, and the leaders of all corrupt nations, so too, Christians should pray for Donald Trump to stop supporting killing the innocent and for him to fight to stop others from killing the innocent.
- On Trump's Threat to Nominate Judges Like Scalia: If you take heart in Donald Trump's "promise" (actually, it's a threat) to nominate justices like Scalia... don't. As documented at prolifeprofiles.com/antonin-scalia, the former justice was just another proud child-killing Republican who promised, "I will strike down... a law that is the opposite of Roe v. Wade. ... One [side] wants no state to be able to prohibit abortion and the other one wants every state to have to prohibit abortion, and they’re both wrong." Scalia was nothing but a legal positivist who, like the the Republican justices who gave us Roe, rejected the personhood of the unborn child and who was happy to uphold laws that promoted the killing of unborn children. If you're wondering why you never knew any of this, it is because "pro-life" leaders, like James Dobson, David Barton, Ann Coulter, Robert Jeffress, Ben Carson, Jay Sekulow, Billy Graham, Lila Rose, Pat Robertson, Gary Bauer, Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Eric Metaxas, Penny Nance, Tony Perkins, Kirk Cameron, Phyllis Schlafly, Mike Huckabee, Ron Paul, and Ted Cruz, are silent on the truth about our Republican "pro-life" leaders, selling out for a seat at the "pro-life" table. But such "tables are full of vomit" as God describes the tables of countless governing officials. While electing actually pro-life Republicans would be a noble endeavor, our Christian "leaders" give in to their lust to defeat Democrats, by dutifully staying silent about our top child-killing Republicans. They have mislead (i.e., lied) about the pro-abortion policies and actions of Scalia, Mitt Romney, Bob Dole, John McCain, Clarence Thomas, the entire Republican federal judiciary, George W. Bush, and now, Donald Trump. "Our" child killer is never better than their child killer. So these "leaders" cannot be trusted.
- Grim Reminder of Other Top "Pro-life" Republicans:
- George W. Bush gave Planned Parenthood a billion dollars more than did Bill Clinton ($2B total, with Repub. control of Congress and the Supreme Court)
- George H. W. Bush began "Family Planning" Title X funding
- Until Dec. 2014 Jeb Bush sat on the board of a foundation giving tens of millions to PP
- Paul Ryan says abortionists should not get one red cent, then fully funds PP for Obama in 2016
- Roe v. Wade was written by Republican Justice Blackmun and passed by a Republican majority
Now: After so many "pro-life" Republican politicians have demonstrated how easy it is to get Christian votes by lying to them on this very topic, it is delusional to think that Donald Trump will defund Planned Parenthood. (The very notion of defunding has always been nothing other than a Republican con game and diversion anyway, especially since money is fungible and our Republican pro-life congress continues to give PP half-a-billion dollars annually.) And in Trump's case, it is doubly delusional to think he will defund an organization that he continues to brag about regarding the "many, many good things they do."
- Follow These Regulations And Then You Can Kill the Baby: Donald Trump has surrounded himself with, on the one hand, "pro-choicers", and on the other, with abortion regulators like Mike Pence. Those who regulate child killing, while boasting good intentions, unwittingly support the NAF policy goals expressed by the founder of the National Abortion Federation, Frances Kissling. Not surprisingly then, pro-life abortion regulations have backfired and actually help sustain the abortion industry. Earlier this decade, Kissling wrote in the Washington Post that the "abortion rights movement" must itself advocate for regulations, including clinic regulations, parental involvement, and a ban on late-term "post-viability abortions except in extreme cases." Why would a "pro-choice" activist urge such things? Kissling wants to ensure the long-term survival of the abortion industry and therefore argues that, "If we don't suggest sensible... regulation of abortion, we will be left with... no choices at all." The typical Mike-Pence type regulations actually states that, "it shall be unlawful for any person to perform an abortion unless..." However, abortion is wrong because it's a baby, and it's always wrong to intentionally kill a baby. And because God exists, it is morally unacceptable to reduce a child's right to life to a second tier negotiable issue. It would be morally absurd to urge ISIS to regulate the killing of the innocent. (See our absurd Regulate ISIS memes at AmericanRTL.org/isis and see the absurd RegulationsR.us.) Likewise, a German who proposed a law regulating which innocent Jews could be gassed, or an American who proposed a law regulating which innocent blacks could by lynched, would have been as immoral as the "pro-lifer" who likewise regulates which child can be killed. To further understand the gravity of this, please see AmericanRTL.org/abortion-regulations. All such bills, like wait 24 hours, get informed consent, anesthetize the fetus, end with, "and then you can kill the baby". Please help by rebuking and praying for the dregs of the pro-life community who make up the anti-abortion advisors in Donald Trump's inner circle.
- Trump Says He Would Change the Republican Party Platform to Allow Killing Some Kids: On April 21, 2016 Donald Trump supported changing the Republican party platform to permit the intentional killing of some innocent children. When reminded that the Republican Party "makes no exceptions" and asked if he wants "to change the Republican platform to include [abortion] exceptions", Donald Trump replied, "Yes, I would. Yes, I would. Absolutely." Exceptions are a window to the soul, and if a politican has "exceptions", that means that they support the intentional killing of innocent children.
- "I Am For the Exceptions" (i.e., For Killing Some Babies): On August 11, 2015 on CNN’s New Day program Trump publicly denied the Personhood of the unborn by confessing he believes in exceptions for rape, incest and (what should be a moot issue) the life of the mother. "I am for the exceptions. You have the three exceptions. I'm for the exceptions.”1 Every human being including Trump has an obligation before God to pull people upward to reject both the regulation of murder and the so-called "exceptions" and to instead advocate now for the personhood and God-given right to life of every child. (National Right To Life, Focus on the Family, and United States Conference of Catholic Bishops treat men like Donald Trump cruelly by not warning every politician who advocates the killing of some innocent children that one day they will answer to God for that violation of His enduring command, Do not kill the innocent.) Remember also that God didn't care about all the fruit Eve did not eat; nor did He mention all the women David did not violate; nor list the children whom Herod did not kill. God expects us to look at the exceptions.
- Trump: "Leave the Abortion Laws The Way They Are": On April 1, 2016, someone played an April Fools' joke on pro-life Christians. Interviewed on CBS' Face the Nation, Trump contradicted himself and flip-flopped all at the same time, which is the mark of a politician trying to sound like something he's not. Donald Trump said, "The laws are set now on abortion and that's the way they're going to remain until they're changed." Of course, those words mean nothing except that they are a symptom of a liar who's making it up as he goes along. Trump added, "right now, the laws are set. ... At this moment, the laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way."
- Worst Abortion Video Yet Makes Point About Fraudulent "Defunding" Efforts: As referenced in this 2-minute YouTube, consider how the Republican party and Bush family have provided record funding to Planned Parenthood:
- Trump Would Allow States to Decriminalize Murder: The abortion states' rights position is as immoral as Roe v. Wade itself. The federal government has no authority to decriminalize child killing and neither do the states. (If you are confused on this simple matter of fundamental morality and governance, we urge you to read ARTL's So-called States' Rights and Abortion article. Horrifically, both before and after the election, Donald Trump has said that regarding the slaughter of innocent children, he is happy to let the states kill children if they want to. Before being elected, speaking to John Dickerson, Trump said, "I would've preferred states' rights. ... I think it would've been better if it were up to the states." Of course the states have no right to decriminalize murder, kidnapping, rape, etc. So then, even after the election, when he lost the "excuse" that he was campaigning, on CBS' 60 Minutes, instead of reminding the nation that abortion kills an innocent child, Donald Trump said his Supreme Court nominees would send abortion "back to the states" and as for the "women who [then] won't be able to get an abortion", "well, they’ll perhaps have to go, they’ll have to go to another state."
- Trump Says Abortion Is Murder, Can Stay Legal: When asked on a nationwide interview, "Do you think abortion is murder?" Trump of course did not want to answer: "I have my opinions on it, but I'd rather not comment on it." The moderated asked again, "You said you were very pro-life. Pro-life means that... abortion is murder." And Trump dodged again: "I do have my opinions on it. I just don't think [this is] an appropriate forum." Then finally, pressing further, "But you don't disagree with that proposition, that it's murder?" To this, Trump answered, "No, I don’t disagree with it," which statement of course make's Trump's admission at the time all the more egregious, that the abortion "laws are set. And I think we have to leave it that way." So, to paraphrase him: It is murder to kill an unborn child, but we should leave the laws as they are, and besides, I support killing some of these kids anyway. It is far worse for a "pro-lifer", who acknowledges that abortion is murder, to support SOME abortion, than it is for a pro-abort who denies the humanity of the unborn child, to support ALL abortion.
- Praises His Sister, A Pro-Partial-Birth-Abortion Federal Judge: Ronald Reagan appointed Trump's sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, as a federal trial court judge (as he did also with other pro-abortion attorneys including Sandra Day O'Conner, who had previously co-sponsored a bill to decriminalize abortion in Arizona). In his book, "The America We Deserve", Trump strongly criticized a Republican Senator for challenging his sister on abortion. Later, as a federal judge, Maryanne Trump Barry joined pro-abortion Antonin Scalia in striking down New Jersey's ban on partial birth abortion. Writing the opinion, Barry described the PBA ban as "unconstitutionally vague" and absurdly claimed that it "unduly burdened a woman's constitutional right to obtain an abortion". Regardless of his sister's outrageously wicked support for dismembering unborn children and even for stabbing them in the back of the head and sucking out their brains, Trump has praised her as a judge and entertained the idea of her being a Supreme Court justice. During an August 2015 interview, regarding the possibility of his (aggressively pro-abortion) sister being nominated to the U.S. Supreme Court, Donald Trump said, "I think she'd be phenomenal. I think she'd be one of the best."
- Wants to Fund Planned Parenthood at Least for their "Good" Work: Though Trump had jumped on the defund Planned Parenthood bandwagon, on August 11, 2015, during CNN’s New Day program he commented positively about continued taxpayer funding for Planned Parenthood. “I would look at the good aspects of it and I would also look because I’m sure they do some things properly and good, good for women, and I would look at that.”2 As a businessman Donald Trump knows that money is fungible and that funds provided for any of Planned Parenthood's “services” frees up other funds to be used to promote and subsidize child killing.
- Trump Minimizes the Scope of Planned Parenthood's Child Killing: In an interview with Sean Hannity, he shows he has fallen for the Planned Parenthood lie that only 3% of their “services” are abortion related stating, “let’s say there’s two Planned Parenthoods, in a way. You have it as an abortion clinic. Now, that’s actually a fairly small part of what they do, but it’s a brutal part, and I’m totally against it, and I wouldn’t do that.”3 The truth is that between 50%4 to 93.78%5 of their pregnancy “services” are abortion related. Trump has fallen for the Planned Parenthood lie that it provides services to poor women that they can't get elsewhere. But a study by the Alliance Defending Freedom and the Charlotte Lozier Institute found that nationally, there are 20 comprehensive women's health care clinics for every Planned Parenthood.6 If Planned Parenthood were defunded, the money could instead be sent to those legitimate women's health care providers that don't kill children.
- Planned Parenthood Manages to Complement Trump: Even though usually Newsweek cannot be trusted, it is worth noting that they have reported that Donald Trump is Planned Parenthood’s favorite GOP candidate. In response to the CNN interview with Trump (cited above), Planned Parenthood spokesman, Eric Ferrero stated, “Donald Trump seems to have realized that banning all abortions, shutting down the government, and defunding Planned Parenthood are extreme positions that are way too far outside the mainstream for even him to take. We hope that the rest of the GOP field will wake up and reconsider their extreme and unpopular positions on defunding preventive care, abortion bans, and the other economic issues that women and their families care about.”7
- If Caught Early Enough, Trump May Support Killing Any Child: An "exception" is a child killed and so "exceptions" are a window to a politician's soul. If a politician will intentionally kill one child, he will agree to carnage. So in spite of claiming he has three exceptions, he has four. The fourth exception is every other child not covered in his first three exceptions. He has awkwardly cited the first three as "incest, rape, and that life of the mother thing." Then, in a January 2015 Bloomberg interview Trump again cited his three exceptions, and then when the reporter asked whether abortion should be banned if none of those three exceptions exists, Trump answered, "It depends when" during the pregnancy the abortion takes place.8 Trump then quickly remembered his political position and added that he is pro-life, with "the three caveats."
- Selected Child-Killing Regulator Mike Pence: See prolifeprofiles.com/mike-pence for the documentation demonstrating from the legislation that abortion regulator Mike Pence supports laws that actually fund abortion and that regulate the intentional killing of innocent children. (Dr. Dobson admitted about the PBA legislation, "Ending partial-birth abortion... does not save a single human life." So please click on our Pence profile link to see that the governor learned nothing from history, for the best-known Pence "pro-life" law also will "not save a single human life.") So, as expected, abortion regulators like Focus on the Family founder James Dobson and National Right To Life support Pence. Yet conversely and unexpectedly to most pro-lifers, such leaders only oppose personhood legislation and they only oppose politicians who advocate upholding the "right to life" of the the unborn child. (This is typical of most abortion regulators.) For, of all ironies, National "Right To Life" opposes all legislation that actually seeks to enforce the "right to life" of the unborn child.
- The Ultimate Proof that Donald Trump is Pro-Abortion: Jesus, when offered a choice between A and B, would choose C. Even recognizing that Hillary Clinton is evil, if one judged that Trump in comparison was "lukewarm", remember that Jesus Christ pointed out that lukewarm is even worse than evil. (It's more dangerous, more blasphemous, more insidious.) So support neither when offered a choice between two people who would kill Jews, Blacks, babies, or even crucify again Jesus Christ. "For whatever you do to the least of these you do unto Me." Again, support neither. Expose both. Focus on the Family's founder James Dobson, the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, and National Right To Life have spent decades misleading their supporters into believing that the only way to save the nation is to convince millions of pro-lifers to only support politicians, like Trump, who are willing to kill some children. And how has that been working out for them? America is sinking into the cesspool of moral relativism. What then is the opportunity cost? Only God will be able to put a price on that. For the opportunity cost is whatever our nation could have been if for decades those leaders would have taught millions of us to obey God's Word and never, ever support a politician willing to intentionally kill an innocent child. Never. And finally, consider that the ultimate proof that Donald Trump is pro-abortion is that Ann Coulter claims that he is pro-life.
- 1. CNS News: Trump: "I am For the Exceptions" on Abortion
- 2. YouTube.com
- 3. YouTube.com
- 4. ADFLegal.org: Making Money By Enforcing Abortion Quotas
- 5. YouTube.com
- 6. LozierInstitute.org: Health Centers Nationwide Compared to Planned Parenthood Centers
- 7. TheDailyBeast.com: Donald Trump is Planned Parenthood's Favorite Repbublican
- 8. YouTube.com
The old-guard pro-establishment pro-life industry, including those listed on our Tier 3 such as National RTL, Concerned Women for America, and Focus on the Family, have been distressed that millions of Christians, including pro-lifers, have been supporting the anti-family, virtual democrat populist Donald Trump. However, moral relativism cannot be controlled. These groups and many other ostensibly Christian leaders have spent decades urging Christians to look past the children whom their favorite politician will kill, and to vote for the most "electable" Republican. Now, those millions have been trained. So who else, besides those millions, bears the guilt of all that moral relativism within the ranks of pro-life churchgoers? James Dobson? Yes. James Dobson. Foster Friess? Yes. Foster Friess. Jay Sekulow? Yes. Jay Sekulow. The Rev. Frank Pavone? Yes. Frank Pavone. In support of their moral relativism, many pro-life voters want to be lied to. They want to support someone who they think has a chance of winning. But there is no bottom to that abyss. This process is quickly eroding whatever moral foundation that once existed not only in the Republican Party, but also in the Body of Christ and among our ordained ministers. Today, "pro-life" and "conservative" Republicans defend blatantly godless and immoral politicians who they would have seen as destroyers of America just a few short years ago. Predictably, if the only standard is beating the other guy, then eventually, you turn into the other guy. Don't let yourself be a part of this destruction of America (and even of the Republican Party). Stand for God's principles, and then you will not be part of the downfall of a nation, but you will be more than a conqueror. And together, we will win.