- Supports the murder of the child who's father is a criminal (ie. rapists): Ben Carson tragically advises, "I would hope that they would very quickly avail themselves of the emergency room, and in the emergency room, they have the ability to administer RU-486 and other possibilities before you have a developing fetus," Carson told Fox News' Neil Cavuto on August 12, 2015. The host then asked whether life begins at conception. So because Carson is advocating something that upon a moment's reflection he should know is evil, his answer exposes him as untrustworthy. On the most fundamental of moral issues, that is, the taking of innocent life, Ben Carson answered, "Um, certainly, once the heart starts beating." Of course when the baby's heart starts beating is a fascinating question answered only by studying God's design of the development of the child in the womb. In fact, the heart is not first formed, and then a switch turns it on, but rather, the cells that are differentiating to become the heart are pulsating even before the heart is formed, so that, truly, by God's brilliance, the heart was always beating, even from before it was formed. But of course, the heart is formed long after conception, and in any other context, Carson would affirm what is scientifically, biologically and theologically obvious, that life begins at conception. But because this simple question exposed his horrific moral compromise on God's enduring command, Do not kill the innocent, therefore, he sought to obfuscate. He may try to fool himself, but he will not fool God.
- Willing to negotiate with the right to life of the child:
In rejecting the child's inalienable (non-negotiable, i.e.,
non-transferable) God-given right to life, in 2015 Ben Carson promoted the Pain-Capable Child Protection Act, which ends with "and then you can kill the baby." By supporting the Fetal Pain Act, Carson unwittingly supports the NAF policy goals expressed
by the founder of the National Abortion Federation, "pro-choice"
activist Frances Kissling. For example, the bill Carson supports actually states that,
"it shall be unlawful for any person to perform an abortion or attempt to do so, unless... The physician [i.e., the abortionist] performing or attempting the abortion shall first make a determination of the probable post-fertilization age of the unborn child..." Laws that regulate the intentional murder of the innocent backfire
and are evil on their face, regardless of the motivations of those who
support it. A German who proposed a law that regulated which innocent
Jews could be killed would have been part of the problem. By his support
for violent and wicked ostensibly "pro-life" laws that permit the
dismemberment of innocent children, regardless of his own motivations, Ben Carson disqualifies himself from any leadership position, and unless
he repents, should not be supported but admonished. To understand the gravity of this, please see AmericanRTL.org/abortion-regulations.
- If the Father Is a Criminal, Then You Can Kill the Baby:
Also revealed by Carson's support for the Pain-Capable Unborn Child
Protection Act is his acceptance of laws that permit even
late-term children to be killed if the unborn child’s father is a
criminal (ie. a rapist). For example, like countless child-killing regulations, the current fetal pain bills typically state that, "it shall be unlawful for any person to perform an abortion... unless... the pregnancy is the result of rape..." Every
law that ends in "and then you can kill the baby" is an evil law.
Tragically, Carson disqualifies himself from consideration as a moral
leader by supporting laws that end with, "and then you can kill the
baby." To understand the gravity of this, please see AmericanRTL.org/abortion-rape-exception.
- Endorses pro-abortion politicians. In 2014, Carson endorsed the U.S. Senate candidacy of pro-legalized-abortion Republican, Dr. Monica Wehby from Oregon. Carson then mimicked the worst of Sarah Palin. For in 2009, about her appointment of former Planned Parenthood board member
Morgan Christen to Alaska's Supreme Court, instead of recognizing her grave error, of the unrepentant
pro-abortion Christen, the prideful and unrepented Palin wrote, "I have every confidence that Judge
Christen has the experience, intellect, wisdom and character to be an
outstanding Supreme Court justice." Rather than apologizing for supporting a child killer for office, Dr. Carson just dug in. So pro-lifers should dig in redoubling their uncompromising support for the life of the unborn child.
- Defended the use of aborted babies' cells for medical research. An OB/GYN blog revealed that Dr. Carson took part in an experiment that used cells taken, "from two fetuses aborted in the ninth and 17th week[s] of gestation." Responding to a question about this, again, lacking humility, Carson defended himself. "Just because they get the fetal tissue [by abortion], does it mean they should throw it out?" Mr. Carson, just because Jews were killed by the Nazis, does that mean that doctors should have refused to harvest their body parts for medical research? Yes Dr. Carson, it does.
Summary: Ben Carson claims to be personally pro-life but his words and actions prove that he is officially pro-choice and stands against the God-given right to life of the unborn. Dr. Carson's exceptions, regulations, and support for harvesting the body parts of murdered children all testify against his moral judgment and his qualification to be a leader.