American Life League
Tier 1 - Personhood Now
- Judie Brown co-founded America's premier personhood organization, American Life League.1
- A leader of leaders, Judie has taught thousands of pro-lifers that we must defend each child, regardless of the method of reproduction, including all natural twins and children created through technology, so that the term "person" applies to every human being from the beginning of the biological development of that human being.2
- With courage and conviction Judie declares that she will oppose, "anybody, any law, any language or any argument that supports a single abortion for any reason."3
- One of the signers of Colorado Right To Life's 40/50/1 Pledge,4 Judie eloquently explains in this video how this vital pledge will help galvanize pro-lifers toward victory! See her powerful explanation beginning 21:20 into the video...
- Judie broke the story about National Right to Life's opposition to an amendment to the Republican Party platform that would protect preborn persons against the threat of embryonic experimentation.5
- Judie is serving her third five-year term as a member of the Pontifical Academy for Life in Rome.6
- Judie writes on contraception, abortion, Catholic dissent, Catholic Bishops, euthanasia, in vitro fertilization, biotechnology, and pro-life activism and she is quoted nationwide and worldwide and has been published in many magazines and newspapers including The Washington Post and USA Today.
- Judie has defended life through broadcast appearances on ABC's 20/20 and Good Morning America, CBS' 60 Minutes, EWTN's Mother Angelica Live, the Fox News Channel's O'Reilly Factor, NBC's Today Show, CNN's Larry King Live, and Oprah, as well as on hundreds of other television and radio talk shows.
- 1. American Life League's Judie Brown
- 2. ALL article
- 3. ALL article
- 4. Colorado RTL's 40/50/1 pledge
- 5. ALL article
- 6. ALL's Judie Brown
Judie Brown is a leader in America's personhood movement. Because "exception" means to support the intentional killing of an innocent child, Judie opposes all "exceptions" and she likewise opposes efforts to regulate the killing of any child. Judie's absolute commitment to enforce the God-given right to life for every child will be one of the leading factors in the eventual re-criminalization of child killing in America and around the world.